Accident & Emergency (A&E) Nurse, Clinical Research Nurse, Community Nurse, Community Psychiatric Nurse, District Nurse, ITU/ICU/CCU Nurse, Med/Surge Nurse, Neonatal Nurse, Paediatric A&E Nurse, Paediatric ICU/ITU Nurse, Paediatric Nurse, Registered Children's Nurse (RCN), Registered Nurse (RN/RGN), School Nurse
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Free breakfast, Remus Rewards, C24 Perks, Safety Bonus, Clinical Support
We are looking for a Registered Manager with a clinical background in Nursing to help Head Up our Complex Care division in Scotland, Glasgow. You can be based in Scotland or elsewhere in the UK.
Main purpose of the role:
The Registered Manager will be registered with the NMC and be accountable for ensuring the service meets the Care Inspectorate regulatory requirements for Nursing Agencies and going forward Complex Care.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of personalised care plans as appropriate in Complex Care and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs and must ensure the delivery of quality care and manage budgets and resources effectively.
Qualifications and experience required:
- A first level registered nurse on the appropriate part of the Nursing and Midwifery Council register.
- A minimum of four years’ work experience in any health or social care setting with people who have significant needs.
- At least two years of the above experience must be in a relevant operational management capacity in a health and social care setting.
- Experience of managing within a Registered/Regulated Service.
- Working knowledge of the service user group as specified under the Service Registration category.
Demonstrate experience and knowledge of the following:
1. Resource & Budget Management
2. People Management
3. Effective communication
4. Use of IT skills
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.