Registered Nurse (RN/RGN), Theatre Nurse
£31 to £41 Per Hour
refer-a-friend bonuses , shopping vouchers , cash back offers
Clinical24 Scotland has exciting roles available for Registered Nurses with Theatre experience to work within busy hospital environments in Inverness.
We are looking for nurses who can cover day and/or night shifts, on either Full Time or Part Time basis, with availability on short notice as well as for shifts booked in advance.
Salary & Benefits
This role offers a wide array of benefits including excellent pay rates up to £41 an hour (including holiday pay), a free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform, ongoing training and development, 24-hour support through dedicated central team including head of nursing, a high street shopping voucher referral scheme of up to £200 per voucher and other regular incentives. In addition, block booking shifts are available. If travelling from outwith Highlands, accommodation may be provided for.
- a minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience; 6 months' current experience working within a SCRUB setting within the last year,
- a valid NMC PIN alongside a recognized Nursing qualification,
- a Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year,
- to provide 2 employer references along with all required right to work documents,
- access to your own vehicle is essential.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or call Nikita on +441413757898.
Apply now to avoid missing out!